can't log in because it says i'm offline

Solved!

Re: can't log in because it says i'm offline

flatop
Music Fan

Hi Jessica,  That would work fine but I don't use mobile data. This is  one of the reasons I chose Spotify because of the fact  I can ( or should be able to ) listen to my music OFFLINE...here that devs?...OFFLINE/ONLINE button on login page

Apoligize for using your post reply to get devs attention but they don't seem to hear my direct  pleas maybe this will work.

Real_D

Yeah, I have had to do this for about 5 times in the last few weeks. I have used spotify for years and this bug is very frustrating. I am seriously thinking of switching to amazon music or google play. I am paying for premium but will take my money elsewhere. You would think spotify would fix this because I have to redownload gigs of data everytime this happens.

grimaldifan
Casual Listener

Oh, your post say it is solved and it takes to another post with the same question...

This is frustrating, I have the same issue

AndyMac3

Same issue. 

Went offline as I have been traveling. Went to listen at the airport n found I had been logged out. Now can't get back in. 

Premium user also. 

Come on, get this sorted. 

Edwardyong

I m having the same problem... cleared cache.. didn't help.. was travelling overseas, on offline mode.. was working till yesterday... and I m a premium user too... unread thru the forum, it's like no response from Spotify??

ull4

Same issue for the second time. Why is this not fixed yet...

Johnmg88
Regular
I've solved it by getting a contract with 12gb of data. Unlikely to need to
go offline now.
Not an acceptable solution for most people though.
Sort it out Spotify.

nezcafe72

Same problem here. I had to reinstall the app and download all the songs again, losing a lot of time as if i have nothing better to do. Pretty annoying, I mean we are paying aren't we?

tschoardschie
Casual Listener
Spoiler
 can't log in, because offline? how am i writing this post then?

what the F-ing F F?

i am only a 3-months-for-0,99€-premium-user and that problem is already too anoying for me, can't imagine ever paying 10 bucks a month. first all my downloaded songs are gone (why? F U, that's why) 

then some spotify helpdesk genius says: "try logging out and in again" he could at least mention to not set your spotify to offline mode, because i can't login anymore.

i know the only solution is to uninstall app.

did i foget something?

no, uninstall app, that is all.

rather listen to nothing.

13anddy14
Casual Listener

Same problem here and as I do not have WiFi currently no music. Unacceptable performance.

SUGGESTED POSTS