Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't log in or reset password

can't log in or reset password

Yeah I have a premium account and I randomly was logged out of my account and I can't use the reset password form because the email I used to set up the account I no longer have access to. The username for this account is jjdevoe2001 and I just want the email to be changed to *snip*. I had to make this free account on that email just to be able to write this community thing to get help. Please contact me at *snip*

9 Replies

I have this exactly same problem! It's error code 3 and I've tried to log in for week now. I have Spotify premium and no access anymore to that e-mail that I had when I created my account. I can't log in the app or web  or desk top app. Please e-mail me!

Hey! So I did manage to solve this problem actually Spotify has this one thing where you go into like a chat room with someone that works for Spotify and then they have to switch the emails from your old email to the new one themselves.

Having the same problem of being logged out of spotify and not being able to get back in! I have access to the email account associated with my account (beanie1814), but the password reset links haven't been sending (checked spam folders and in private browsing). Please please help me regain access into my account - I've been without it for days now and it's SUPER frustrating!

Hey there @Helpppplease,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you no longer have access to the email address that your Spotify account is registered with, we'd suggest following the steps provided in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you have further questions.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @clynch,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

If you're having troubles locating the password reset email after submitting one successfully, we'd recommend making sure:

• Check your spam/junk folders.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
  • Make sure that you're checking the correct email inbox.

If that still doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend sumbitting a new one from a different device.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you still need help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Glad to hear all's well once more and you're reunited with your tunes!

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with. We'll be... spotify:track:4Gl0cgJY72rzNTDXsUHJVj

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

As I SPECIFICALLY mentioned above, I checked ALL of my spam/junk/promotions email inboxes and am POSITIVE that the email account associated with the account is correct. I'm going to need individual help to have someone switch my email account or send me a password reset link like the person above^

Where is the chat room where I can speak to someone?

I have the exact problem, no one answered my post and still no reset password e-mail.

Yes, I checked all folders, I used three devicesfrom whichI asked for password reset. 

Is there anybody who could help online?

Hey there @user-removed and @clynch,

Thanks for getting back in touch and trying these steps!

No worries, we'd suggest in this case to reach out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you and help you get reunited with your tunes.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts