Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't log into my account

Solved!

can't log into my account

I have been unable to access one of my spotify accounts. When I tried logging in with Google it gave me a generic error message. When I tried logging in with my email and password it said incorrect credentials even though I am completely sure they are. When I tried reseting my password it said there is no account with my email so I tried to make a new account with my email but it said an account already existed with that email. I have had this problem on mobile and PC and I have been able to log into my two old accounts just fine. This is begining to get frustrating so please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DaMuzikMan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

In this article you’ll find the most common scenarios when having login issues and a possible fix to them. We’d recommend taking a look at it.

However, if the issue persists, we'd suggest contacting our Customer Support directly as they can take a look at your individual account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @DaMuzikMan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

In this article you’ll find the most common scenarios when having login issues and a possible fix to them. We’d recommend taking a look at it.

However, if the issue persists, we'd suggest contacting our Customer Support directly as they can take a look at your individual account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts