Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

canceling suscription

canceling suscription

ive been trying to cancel my suscription all day now as i dont want to pay for the service, bu spotify wont allow me as it keeps saying my password is incorrect its clearly not as i have logged into my spotify account numerous times today to make sure it was correct. i am conneced through facebook which seems to make everything harder, anyone any idea how i cancel my suscription as spotify is clearly no help at all

6 Replies

A Spotify employee is going to tell you to do this so do these now:

- Log out of Facebook, then try to cancel.

- Use another browser

It has been 8 months since Facebook was forced to all users and a huge problem (one that involves customers' money) hasn't been fixed. Spotify is showing to be a poor company to trust with credit card information.

I've had exactly the same problem.  Its driving me mad!  Password incorrect, although its the same password used to log in to session with.  Also changed FB password, all to no avail.

Get in touch with Spotify directly using the Contact form here: http://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I am currently having the same problem with trying to cancel. What a joke! I have filled out your form and am awaiting a reply.

Got a speedy reply from spotify and they accepted it was a problem and cancelled it for me. 

Thankyou.

I filled out the contact form and they came back pretty quickly with solutions (a) change password on FB, which I had already done, to no avail, or (b) try different browser.  Did it in Chrome and it worked fine.  

Suggested posts