Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancelling a gift subscription

cancelling a gift subscription

I purchsed two gift subscriptions in June.  It was a special 3 months for 9.99.  Now I can't cancel these.  The beneficiaries of these gifts do not and did not use spotify and cannot remember their user names or passwords.  My credit card has been charged for every month since then and there is no way to discontinue a gift subscription without the actual person signing in.  (they don't remember how to sign in.)

5 Replies

I just did the same thing.  Have tried numerous times to cancel two gift subscriptions.  I'm going on 5 months of payments for 2 subscriptions to spotify and there is no way to cancel these.

I contacted you twice and have never heard back

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG) or @SpotifyAyuda (ESP).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

@donkeykong 

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @donkeykong . It looks like our Support team has responded to you now. We hope that things will be resolved for you soon. 

Suggested posts