Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cannot access my premium account

Solved!

cannot access my premium account

my Iphone 6 was broken, therefore I am using another I phone 6 with my old (same) SIM card now. I downloaded the spotify app and logged in.

However it says I am using spotify free instead of premium and I do not see my playlists etc. I am still paying my premium account and I am sure I am using the right account details to log in. My country is Switzerland.

I hope there is someone who can help me as it is really annoying when you pay for premium but you cannot use it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @as209,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to confirm, when you checked your subscription status on your account overview page, did it say that you're on free for that account?

Just to be sure, could you send us a screenshot of what your app looks like on your mobile device immediately after you open Spotify?

Thanks! Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there,

I am sure it must be frustrating for you. Please check out https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/

to see if it helps

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I checked this site already and did all the suggested steps

Best,
Astrid
Marked as solution

Hey @as209,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to confirm, when you checked your subscription status on your account overview page, did it say that you're on free for that account?

Just to be sure, could you send us a screenshot of what your app looks like on your mobile device immediately after you open Spotify?

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Suggested posts