Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant download the iphone app for 3gs

cant download the iphone app for 3gs

Hi, I used to have the spotify app on my iphone as I got a gift subscription for 3 months, I then deleted it and have now decided to pay for a premium subscription myself but cant download the app this time, it says this app requires iOS 5.  How can i get the app

and fully utilise my premium subscription?

7 Replies

HI,

I am also faced with exactly the same issue. Did you get any advice?

Thanks

Josef

Hi guys,

Don't worry, We also have a legacy iOS app. This is for those of you who can't upgrade to iOS 5, but have iOS 4. Just head here for more info.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

That link you provided takes you to the UK store version when you actually open itunes... there isn't a US store version for IOS 4 that I can find.  If it exists, can you please provide the link? 

I have a 2nd generation ipod touch that previously had spotify. I had to delete the apps, so when I tried to re-download the app it says it only works for 5.0 and above.  Would really love to be able to use my account on the ipod touch as well.  Thanks.  

cdubs - There isn't an iOS 4 version on the US AppStore at present, I'm afraid.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

So what am I supposed to do?  Is there a plan to put the ios 4 version on the US site?  I'm a premium subscriber, and use my account on my iphone 4, but need to be able to use it on my ipod touch at home.  How can Spotify support ios 4, but not have an app that works with it? 

I'm in the same boat.  If I can't sync to all of my devices, what's the use of being a premium member?

Same issue here.  Signed up for Spotify Premium today for the purpose of accessing music through my iPod touch and the iOS 4 app is not available.  Thankfully I'm on a 30 day Premium trial but unfortunately I'll have to cancel my Premium membership if the app isn't available in the US.

Suggested posts