Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant get email for device password

cant get email for device password

when i go in this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/set-device-password/  to get and email sent to me so i can get a password for my onkyo  the follwing message is what i keep getting on the spotify website  there  was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later  i have retried over and over again to no avail can some one help me please.

my email address is chefnicholas@msn.com

13 Replies

Hi, there are a couple of other posts today with the same issue which still seems to be unresolved.

My own impressions so far, forums have some very helpful people, Spotify support seem non existant. Glad I'm just using the free trial at the moment, if I had paid for this I would be very unhappy.

We're here, don't worry! Even on the weekends..

The password link doesn't appear to be working at the moment, see my announcement posted today here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Password-reset-issue-1-12/td-p/214014

We can help you out with this though, just get in touch via our contact form. Post your case number here and I'll try and follow it up myself. Cheers.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

@user-removed wrote:

when i go in this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/set-device-password/  to get and email sent to me so i can get a password for my onkyo  the follwing message is what i keep getting on the spotify website  there  was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later  i have retried over and over again to no avail can some one help me please.

my email address is chefnicholas@msn.com

Hey 🙂

Richard has posted an official topic about this issue here which I would suggest you read 😉 

Peter

EDIT: Richard ^ on the ball today!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My reference is: 00411703

sorry to hijack the ops thread!

Thanks for getting that sorted out for me.

hi, i still have not received my password email i am looking forward to it, not blaming anyone but its a little frustrating. can a mod please let me know whats going on. as other member has got emails so i know there is hope

my reference is  00412232

is there any help on getting me that password email so i can access spotify on my onkyo

Looks like this one was dealt with before I could check on it.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Richard is there a way to conact you in a PM?

DMDM - If you require a password reset, the best thing to do is to pop a message over to our contact form.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hey

im also not receiving the Device Password Email, can somebody help me with this? The Email is not in the Spamfolder or something.

I also tried to change the Email adress, but my Spotify Account is bound to an Facebook Account, so i changed my Facebook Email Adress but the Spotify Account still holds the old Email Adress.

Spotify Case # 00845696 if some Supporter could take a look please

I've looked into this for you and sent over a response, please check of your e-mail 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts