Plan

Free

Country

Device

(iphone x)

Operating System

(iOS 12.2 )

My Question or Issue

hi  have a vaid account  in witch i can accsess through my computer but  not with  the  ios app  and i dont know why.

one other qeastion how may  I get accsess to the aplha beta ? 
thanks,
The one. 

4 Replies

Hey @theoneandonly12, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? If that doesn't help, please send a screenshot of the error message being shown.

For your other question - I'm not sure what you mean. If you can explain further, I'll be happy to take a look at that as well 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,

Welcome to Spotify! I see it says you have an Iphone, try going to the appstore, typing in Spotify and reloading the page. Spotify should pop up and you can download it. If it didn’t download the first time it may have been a bad internet connection. Make sure you download it on Wifi. Hope this helped! 

thank you for everbody's help  now i found an ther problem.
 in my account is says that im at the origin of spain but i dont live there  i live somewhere else but when i try to change it i can't  and that why spotify wont  sign in).   what am i supposed to do ??

Hey @theoneandonly12.

Could you tell me how you’re are trying to change the country? If your aren't able to select another country (other than Spain), I‘d recommend trying it in a different browser/incognito window on your desktop. A screenshot here would be helpful - I’d also recommend hiding sensitive info before posting. 

keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts