Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant login.

cant login.

I deleted my facebook account, the facebook was connected with my original Spotify account. And when i had my Facebook deleted i could not log in to my Spotify account anymore. Wich makes me upset because i pay 129 Sek a month and ihave payed this full month i can log in! So be real and contact me <Snip-Email Privacy ~Anthony>, i have filled youre contact form and i have not got an answer for two days! Reminder i am a paying customer and im claiming compensation.

11 Replies

This account is not my premium account! Solve my promblem right now.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you got an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

If they still havent responded after 24h from replying to the automated message, let me know your case number (#series of numbers), and I'll escalate it to the staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Try logging in with your username (not your Facebook login)

i did do that but i cant remeber my original name.

I deleted my facebook account, the facebook was connected with my original Spotify account. And when i had my Facebook deleted i could not log in to my Spotify account anymore. Wich makes me upset because i pay 129 Sek a month and ihave payed this full month i can log in! So be real and contact me, i have filled youre contact form and i have not got an answer for two days! Reminder i am a paying customer and im claiming compensation.

hello i dont get how such a big company has such **bleep**ty service?

When it automaticly logged in to Spotify on my computer it sayed that my account name is "1113909987" wich it originaly is not, my old password dont work eather! No facebook no Spotify? So i should just accept the fact that i lost this one?

@klokatt 

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Solve it right now!!!

Hello @klokatt. Sorry to hear about this.

I'll make sure someone reaches out to you shortly.

Regards,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Did you try directly contacting support. Also if youforgoot your username did you try just using your email

Suggested posts