Premium

Country

morocco

Device

(iphone 7 plus)

Operating System

(iOS 15)

My Question or Issue

why canvas is not showing just in my account i tested it on all ios versions and it still the same problem even when it’s enabled

194CC6DA-8BE8-4980-A62F-71ADA1A62CC1.png
5 Replies

Ja_ck

Hey KHEISUS!

Have you tried tapping on the song banner? This should initialize the canvas & make it pop up from the bottom of the screen.

Ja_ck_0-1628178118774.png

If this hasn't been working, you can try referring to this solution in relation to your current issue:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Canvas-not-available/td-p/4719976

Best,

Jack

KHEISUS
thanks for the suggestion but i tried a lot of songs that has canvas and still the same problem

Amayy

Hey there! We get it, it might be frustrating but canvas might simply be unavailable despite the button being there.

I am from India and it is there but it does not show up and it does not look good as on when they will bring it here but you can check if it is actually available in your region. If it is and still is not working then it is on us.

You can also refer to this answer, might help.

AmayyRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

syneited
yeh same

Elena

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about the Canvas feature.

The availability of the Canvas feature is indeed depended on your country and region and this could be one reason why it doesn't start for some of you, as @Amayy already pointed this very well out. If you are sure that this isn't the case with you, then below is some more troubleshooting info, to help resolve the situation. 

To enjoy Canvas, first off make sure you are using a mobile device (tablets are not supported though). Then, the Data saver must be switched off in the Spotify app settings and lastly - the Canvas feature must be activated. To enable / disable Canvas do as follows:

1. Tap on Home  
  2. Tap on Settings 
  3. Activate / deactivate the option Canvas under Playback.

Let us know if this helped you. If not, we'd be happy to investigate things further together.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts