Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

censored lyrics

censored lyrics

Does any know how to get rid if explicit lyrics.  I dont want to hear all those cuss words!

3 Replies

There's often two different versions of an album that's uploaded, when explicit and clean versions are involved. Here's an example - 

Screen Shot 2012-03-16 at 6.05.53 PM.png

You can see below the main tracklisting, there is a section called "Additional tracks". Often, the clean versions would be located under this.

However, if you wanted to track down the full, clean album, cast your eyes up toward the top of the album listing. Next to the "Star" option, there is a little downward pointing arrow. Click on this, and you'll see the different versions of that album - Be that explicit, clean, a deluxe version and so on. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

How do I get to that black screen? I have tried for hours and I can't find out how to get there! I know this thread is from 2012 so some updates may have changed the layout, but nevertheless, I can't find that magical arrow that we have pointed out anywhere.

@user-removed wrote:

How do I get to that black screen? I have tried for hours and I can't find out how to get there! I know this thread is from 2012 so some updates may have changed the layout, but nevertheless, I can't find that magical arrow that we have pointed out anywhere.

The album pages no longer look like that but the arrow functionality is still there, just moved a little. 

On the new album pages, if there is more than one version of the album in question, there will be a "# more release" option at the bottom right of the album, where the copyright information is:

more releases.png

Not all albums have multiple versions, so it will only appear when there is more than one to show!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts