Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change address spotify family

Solved!

change address spotify family

Hi, I created a spotify family account and when he asked for address i typed casual data. I sended invitations to my family members and now spotify ask for the address data to them. how can i change / see what i typed?

can anyone help me? thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello everyone,

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan. If you move or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

43 Replies

I have the same trouble, how do you resolve it? Thank you in adavance

I have the same problem

I have the same problem. I don't remember the registred address in my account and there are no filelds in my profile to edit it.

I have the same problem, can't change my address and my daughter who lives with me can't access her account!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND MY MOTHER WHO LIVES WITH ME CANT USE HER PREMIUM ACC 

update: according to support u need to cancel your subscription , start a new one and add again all family members

Really?!?!?!?! Surreal
Thank you!

Hi solved by entering the same ZIP code, the control is on that one

Where??????

My zip code is left blank. How do I see the registered address? This is a ridiculous practice of Spotify. If I can not solve it soon, I'll go to the other service.

Exactly like mine!

I have the same problem, I have a facebook account so didnt have registered a ZIP code. I actualized my datas on Facebook, so my invited can access their account, but spotify doesnt take into account the modifications!

Hi, follow what I did that works for me well.

1. login to your account.

2. Go to Subscription.

3. Click on update for payment method

4. follow the process to updade and during the process you will be able to update your address data.

5. You can use the same card that was before.

6. Done.

Regards

Sergio

Hi, follow what I did that works for me well.

1. login to your account.

2. Go to Subscription.

3. Click on update for payment method

4. follow the process to updade and during the process you will be able to update your address data.

5. You can use the same card that was before.

6. Done.

Regards

Sergio

I did that and not worked for me

Editing the payment details do not include any updating of address for me. Could anyone especially staff of Spotify help in this? Interesting how we can't view the address we have registered with spotify.

I can not believe what I read. If I want to update my address I need to cancel my account and loose all my lists?

This certainly seems like a poor quality company if this is the best they can deliver.

How dumb.
I cant move to a new location.
Can i call supportand get my address from the account.
Couldnt find it

All i foumd was a postal code on my spotify address.
Hoping this will corre tit

Suggested posts