Premium

Country

France and US

Device

Moto G5 Plus

Operating System

Android Oreo,

My Question or Issue

I changed my payment method at the beginning of the year (from my french debit card to my american debit card), and ever since, one third of my saved songs are no longer available. Even though i'm currently enrolled in college in the US, i go back to France every year and am a French citizen, and so wish to have the music that is available in France and not the one that is available in the US. I would like to be able to continue to listen to my music (the one available in France) without having to change my payment method.  

3 Replies

Hey there @jggauthey,

thanks for posting in the community !

Unfortunately the content presented on the app matches the country you set on your settings.

Your premium subscription will work unlimited around the world but if you wish to change it anyway i'm adding the country settings help page here.

Have a good one 😃

Are you saying that with a premium account, I should normally be able to listen to every songs available in the world on Spotify? Because if that's the case, this doesn't apply to me...

Hey there @jggauthey,

thanks for posting.

A Premium account provides the option of using the account all over the world as written in the Premium help article here.

As far as the songs presented in the country your traveling to, it is obligated to the legal limits within the country.

Let me know if you have further questions 😃

Suggested posts