Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change country

Solved!

change country

Like a lot of people I have an old account with a differenct country then I really live in, and I cant change it without creditcard.

I searched the forum and found that you have to fill in a form. But as reply I got a message that I have to search post it on the forum.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch,

If you have a question about Spotify then your first stop should be the Spotify Community for support from other users. This is also a great place to read up on any company updates that might affect your service as well as posting your own ideas and feedback.

Then check out our Help pages. The FAQs contain solutions to the most common queries and guides on how to use Spotify's features.

We're sure that these solutions will help you with your query. Remember that we'll keep you in the loop on any major service issues via our Twitter: @Spotifystatus

Kind regards,

Spotify Support Team

will I get another message soon, or is this it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi again!

I've sent a message with the contact form but as the user before me, I've only recieved a mail asking me to seach in the forum. Is it that I have to wait more? 

Thank you

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey Dashinator- Not to worry, a response to your case is on the way.

You should have a message waiting for you in your personal email inbox.

thank you

Hi,

I have searched a lot on how to change the country what I wasn't able to find anything usefull.

I changed my country a long time ago when I went to England and Ireland. Now I want to put back on it Spain, where I am but it doesn't let me without a credit card. Is there any possible way to do it or do I really have to register again. I think this stuff is getting very anoying!

Thanks

Hi Trileuco- The only way to change your country without a credit card is to get in touch via our contact form. 

You can find that at the bottom of this page (About Us > Contact). From there our support team can help. 

Thank you very much, I'll do it right now.

Marked as solution

Hi again!

I've sent a message with the contact form but as the user before me, I've only recieved a mail asking me to seach in the forum. Is it that I have to wait more? 

Thank you

if you wait a little while, you will get a more detailed message with help

Suggested posts