Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change country

change country

Hello!

Spotify will not let me change my country in the settings. I live in Vietnam, every time I enter the Hanoi postal code it says code invalid. It also isn't working because it says my country doesn't match my payment method because it is a Canadian credit card. how do I change the country to Vietnam?

3 Replies

Hello @Meesh93

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Keep in mind that if you permanently move to another country, you need to update your payment method to one that's issued in your new country. 

If you're just traveling, you don't have to change your payment method and country in settings. 

For more details, make sure to take a look at this support article

I hope you'll find this useful!

Hi,

I recently moved form South Africa to Guernsey in the British isles.

I have tried to change country to UK (as Guernsey does not appear as an option). Despite having updated my payment method to a UK card, I have been unable to change the country. (I don't know if it's important, but I connect from Guernsey via a VPN through the UK)

Hi @russellw1

If you just recently changed your payment method to a UK card, the change might not be visible yet. It should take effect from your next billing date from changing the payment method. 

If you want to find more details on the country settings, check out this support article if you haven't already. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts