Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change subscription type

Solved!

change subscription type

Hello!

I don't want to cancel my premium account, but I want to change it from a family plan to just a single user.  I only see how to cancel my subscription altogether and I can't find any contact details for Spotify to help get this resolved.  Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi schmidew1. To transition from a family plan to a regular premium plan, you, or whomever administrates the family plan will need to cancel it, and then you will be able to re-subscribe with your own premium subscription. Any time you have remaining on your subscription or content you have, like playlists, will be retained. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi schmidew1. To transition from a family plan to a regular premium plan, you, or whomever administrates the family plan will need to cancel it, and then you will be able to re-subscribe with your own premium subscription. Any time you have remaining on your subscription or content you have, like playlists, will be retained. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

I was able to cancel my subscription but then everytime I want to renew it I only get the family option. How can I get an individual one?

Suggested posts