Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

changing premium from facebook acount to email, how to carry over playlists?

changing premium from facebook acount to email, how to carry over playlists?

hey guys! i sent spotify an email but they only replied with an electronicly generated answer. so i really hope you can help me here! i cancelled my spotify premium acount because it was connected to my facebook acount. i would like to change this and use my email adress instead. how can I take the playlists that i had in my facebook acountrelated spotify premium and take them with me to the new email-related acount?? i really hope i didnt lose them all. please help! thank you!

7 Replies

Hey @RosalieHo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you respond directly to the electronically generated email (even if it's from a no-reply), it will be forwarded directly to the Spotify support team and they will respond as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you need any more help 🙂

thank you so much for your reply! Spotify isn’t answering and i actually need my account in a couple hours since im a yoga teacher and need the music for my class later on today :(( do you know by any chance how to solve my issue? (how to transfer my playlists to the „new“ premium account linked to my email not Facebook) ? id really appreciate your help! 🙂

thank you so much for your reply! Spotify isn’t answering and i actually need my account in a couple hours since im a yoga teacher and need the music for my class later on today :(( do you know by any chance how to solve my issue? (how to transfer my playlists to the „new“ premium account linked to my email not Facebook) ? id really appreciate your help! 🙂

@RosalieHo,

If the playlist is public on your Facebook account, you should be able to search for your profile and follow the playlist(s) from your current account 🙂

im afraid they’re not public, thats why i can’t access them until im logged into my account again 😞

im afraid they’re not public, thats why i can’t access them until im logged into my account again 😞

Suggested posts