Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

changing the username

Highlighted

changing the username

I don’t get it why you can’t change your username on Spotify. I have a very embarrasing username and so do my many friends. PLEASE fix this problem right away because it’s really annoying and I know that a lot of people can say the same thing. This is the update we need Spotify!

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: changing the username

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ainomyohanen,

You can add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Change-username/idi-p/703799 🙂

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

Yes, I would like to change my username also. I just spent the last 45 minutes trying eveything to see if it was possible. I do not want to use my Facebook name. I would also like to change my email for spotify to something different than my Facebook and still be connected to Facebook. Is this possible?

g33kg0d3ss Follow me
Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@g33kg0d3ss,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS