Free

Country

England 

Device

IPhone 7+

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue 

A couple of months ago (late June) I purchased the 3 months of Spotify premium for £9.99. Shortly after I cancelled it ( so I don’t get charged again after the three months are over) however today I found out that £9.99 has been taken from my account which I’m guessing is from the subscription (even though I cancelled it) I can’t access the account because I don’t remember the password and the email I used for it I can’t access either. Please someone help me cancel the subscription (and if possible get my money back) I added a screenshot of my Spotify username if that helps.

07770218-26F5-4C38-929F-90A7599B98D9.png
F26F3982-04FE-471A-851C-31079003CB18.png
5 Replies

Hi!

Are you sure you cancelled your subscription correctly? If so, you should try to contact Spotify support here: http://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

I hope this helps!

Hi, honestly I’m not sure if I did it correctly but I can’t access that account to find out, (by the way, the link you sent me doesn’t work for me, maybe because I am on iOS, can you please send it again)

Hi! If the link doesn't work, you could try to type "contact Spotify support" into a search engine.
Have a nice day!

Thanks for the help mate, but That’s the first thing I tried and it didn’t help

Hey @llllllllllll,

Still having trouble with this? Try going through this page instead. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts