Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

charged for premium when i was on trail version. this is 2 days before the paid subscription starts

charged for premium when i was on trail version. this is 2 days before the paid subscription starts

when i do a claim form i get the message "your session has ended". I"m so ticked off cause i know this is a false charge to my account.i have been charged since cancelling my premium service on 9/16/2015. I now have a $49.68 overdraft balance on my bank account. I CANCELLED BEFORE THE PAYED SUBCRIPTION STARTED. i need somebody from spotify to contact me via telepone to solve this once and for all. i'm not paying this since it is bogus. i want to get to the bottom of this immediately.

6 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'd suggest you to get in touch with Spotify through the contact form.

You may get in touch with Spotify by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

My phone was stolen and I don't know the login for it

as i posted in the previous message I put in the info i need on claim form then when i hit SUBMIT it says "YOUR SESSION HAS ENDED" so i can't sumbit my claim form.. what do you not get about that?

Could you try the anonymous form to see if that one does work for you?

You may get in touch with Spotify by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

i still get the message "YOUR SESSION HAS ENDED". i'm so fed up with this that i know this is a false charge. how can i reach spotify via telephone? they need to get sued

I'm sorry @chevyfan92, Spotify doesn't provide support through telephone. 

Could you try the steps below to make sure it isn't an issue with your browser? 

• Clear your browser's cache/cookies, and try it again. 
  • Use the incognito/private mode of your browser. 
  • Use another browser, or even another device. 

If that doesn't help, let me know so I can escalate your message to Spotify. 

Thank you! 

Suggested posts