Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

charged twice

charged twice

can i have some help i was charged twice ob a spotify account and want a refund i only wanted to pay for one month at a time and my account is still on the free subscription even though i payed twice
3 Replies

@xzacharyx

Payment and account issues like this users are advised to contact customer support. "Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly."

Also double check your payment statements, sometimes these charges will read pending, and then the normal charge that was intended will either go through or will be rejected if there is any kind of problems. But any kind of refund request have to go through Customer service contact form above.

Also I am going to move this thread over to the Accounts and Subscription section of the community.

Please help. I am being charge since mid last year for subscription I cancelled

@Margokitty

Hello:

For payment issues:

"Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly. Spotify users can also contact Spotify customer support as well on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page."

Suggested posts