Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

company account?

company account?

Hello,

Is it possible to create a company account for our employees?  Currently we are 10 and will grow.  Thus it would be nice to have one bill arrive to an admistrator to trac k all as in the family plan.  Additionally a discount such as the family plan would be much appreciated!

Thanks

3 Replies

Hi there @CoolPay, Spotify Family is up to 6 accounts that can be added. 

You can take a look at Spotify Business, as I think it would fit with your needs : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello and thanks for the tip.  However, it appears that Spotify Business is more for a bar or store wanting music to be played in it.  I am looking for something like the family plan where each individual worker can have their own spotify account while working at their desk.  And all can be managed and paid for by one administrator.  Many companies seem to be interested in this - especially small startups which have more than 6 people.  It would be nice if Spotify offered something - I looked at the ideas section on this site and it appears others have asked for it and it doesn´t exist 😞

Hello back 🙂
In that case, you can search for similar idea in - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/newideas
If you find it, be sure to vote for it, to show your support!
If you can't find, you can submit your own idea
MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts