Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

conenct with facebook

conenct with facebook

Hi,

I creat my account with email and now i want to connect it with facebook. i went into setting with my PC and click connect to facebook and nothing happen. Not even a window pop-up. Then i tried on my iphone and when i click on connect to facebook, a facebook page appear and ask my for autorization to connect with facebook and i agree but i'm still not connect with my facebook 

6 Replies

Hey @uqcdi_3dr-emo.

Don't worry. Can you make sure to follow these steps here? We'd also recommend using a different internet connection just in case.

Let us know how it goes. 

It's not working. I try with my iphone and to connect with scrobbler and it say its connected but still can't see my friend. Same thing on the PC. Click connect to facebook and nothing happen 

Hey @uqcdi_3dr-emo.

Let's check if there's an Spotify account already linked to your Facebook. To do so, just head to your Facebook profile Settings > Apps, and remove Spotify if it's there.

Once you do this, try linking your account to Facebook again. Also, make sure you're logged in to the correct Facebook profile on your device before linking the accounts.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

still not working 

i did it few times with my PC and my iphone but still not connected with my facebook. 

No worries!

In this case, do you happen to have access to a different desktop/laptop you can use? If so, try it out there and let us know how it goes.

You can also try using a different internet connection altogether.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts