Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

confusing double spotify account, how do I cancel one

confusing double spotify account, how do I cancel one

My family messed up by apparently opening two spotify accounts using different user names. We signed up for premium using an account that we have deleted. We now have a new spotify account but when I attempt to sign up for premium on that account it tells me I have already signed up on the deleted account. If I attempt to bring up the deleted account now it does not come up the new account does which I dont want to cancel. So I am caught between a rock (the old deleted account where I signed up for premium) and a hard place that is the new account which when I try to sign up for premium tells me I am already signed up and wont let me. How do I cancel premium for a deleted account (I even have the receipt for the deleted account).                             IS THERE A SPOTIFY PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN GET TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE?????????? THIS IS RIDICULOUS NOT HAVING A PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN GET HELP FROM A HUMAN BEING. IT MAY JUST BE EASIER TO GET RID OF SPOTIFY ALLTOGETHER BUT I STILL CANT ACCESS THE DELETED ACCOUNT TO CANCEL PRMEIUM.

1 Reply

Hey, @gillyk2442 -

That's not cool! Please contact Spotify with this contact form and the support team will be able to help you.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to lend you a hand.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts