Plan

Free

Country

France

Operating System

( Android Oreo, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

I disconnected my facebook account to my spotify account. By doing this, I lost my user name and now have an ugly series of numbers.  (By the way, it would be great if we could just change the user name rather than having to create another account or link it to the Facebook account.) 

I tried to reconnect my Spotify account to my Facebook account, but on my computer app, in the part "Share" of the preferences, there is no "connect to Facebook account". I tried to link it with my phone, it said it was connected, but nothing change and I still have this uggly series of numbers... 

I went on my facebook account and remove the spotify account. Then reconnected it with the spotify app on my phone but nothing change ... 

What should I do and what is the problem ? 

1 Reply

Hey, @Amandiiiine 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you try to do it using another device?

Also, go your account privacy settings here and check if Spotify is activated to process data from Facebook. If everything is working, your connection is stabilised.

And have in your mind that your name will be displayed on your account in a few days...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts