Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

connect to facebook button not working

connect to facebook button not working

i created my spotify account a while ago and then added my facebook account to it. i recently accidently disconnected my account in the settings and when i click the "connect to facebook" button in the settings menu absolutly nothing happens not in my browser or anything. how do i reconnect my facebook account.
521c39e21a01b84b6234adf9d32ba1fc_LI.jpg

7 Replies

I also have this issue. It seems when you alt-tab, the facebook window IS open, but for some reason it isn't visible at all, even if you try alt-tabbing to it.

I have the same issue and indeed I also see the Facebook login when I ALT+TAB

I also have the same issue in the Android app

I was having the problem with the log in to Facebook window showing up in Alt-Tab but not maximizing. I was able to make the window appear by pressing ALT + Space and selecting Maximize.

When I press ALT+SPACE I can log in to facebook. But first time it worked but when I exit and start Spotify the connection is gone again. When I do the same same thing I get login screen for Facebook, I log in and then noting happens. Button still says connect with Facebook. Strange thing is that my Facebook profile pic is shown in Spotify 

This worked for me as well. Thanks!

With the latest update the screen to connect to Facebook is shown and seems to be working like in the past

Suggested posts