Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

connect to facebook

connect to facebook

Hi. Ive had my spotify account for quite some time now.

but now suddenly when i logged in with my username, a friend of mines facebook account was linked to my account.

this is the spotify-account i have connected to my gmail.

I went to preferences. there, under social network it said "connect to facebook" although my friends facebook account was already connected.

i pressed the button and logged in, after a minute or two the connected facebook account changed, and now says "my username".

now this is what i want to fix.

1. my friends playlists have merged with mine, I wold like to have them removed so that only my own playlists remain.

2. the button under social network still says "connect to facebook" although i have pressed it and logged in several times.

I also seem to have a different account connected to my hotmail.

this one is connected to my facebook.

1 Reply

This problem actually managed to solve itself while I was typing the post.

my facebook account is now connected to my spotify username, and since I have had spotify from before you had to have a facebook-account to log in, the button in settings now says "disconnect from facebook"

my friends playlists are still there, but I can delete them myself.

the other profile that I seem to have created some time ago is still connected to facebook.

Is it possible to have several spotify accounts connected to the same facebook account?

Suggested posts