Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

connexion impossible via facebook sans code erreur

Solved!

connexion impossible via facebook sans code erreur

Bonjour, 

Je suis en Spotify premium je n'ai jamais eu de problème jusqu'à présent impossible depuis que je suis connecté aucun code erreur est indiqué. Mon compte a été créé via Facebook. Du jour au lendemain mon compte Spotify était déconnecté et il n'y a plus moyen de moi connecté sur un nouveau compte, il est indiqué que mon compte Facebook est déjà relié mais sur le navigateur (sur le site) il est indiqué sur le compte existe. Sur mon compte Facebook j'ai bien un compte Spotify relié avec un id. Je n'ai trouvé aucune réponse dans la FAQ ou sur le forum. Le contact par mail n'as rien donné non plus aucune voiture aucune réponse sauf celle d'un bot qui me redirige ici. 

J'ai mis les captures d'écran en pièce jointe. (sauf depuis l'application car il n'est pas possible de faire de capture.)

e40d5bc3-4b3a-441f-b179-983970d18344.jpg
cb2ef603-6a5b-4700-9053-ca57ffd76702.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In case you're still experiencing the same issue simply head to this help page in order to find out how to contact Spotify support. 

If you get redirected once again, just try in a private/incognito window or a different kind of browser. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Considering the error messages you see, we'd suggest you first check out this help page. Here you can find more help about the issue you're experiencing when trying to connect to Facebook

We also suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hello,
for starters, thanks for your quick and sorry response for the rough english (google translation). I have already consult the help section that you indicated and nothing works. For the last premium subscription verification link, payments were always up to date and still are. In addition I cannot verify the status of the subscription since I cannot connect to the account.

I would have liked to contact the support directly to try to see with someone directly and in real time but with each request for contact an email bot answers me to redirect me here.

Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In case you're still experiencing the same issue simply head to this help page in order to find out how to contact Spotify support. 

If you get redirected once again, just try in a private/incognito window or a different kind of browser. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Suggested posts