Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

contact issues

Solved!

contact issues

• I received an email from Spotify today saying that there are problems with the payment for Spotify Premium.
    The email is in French and not addressed to me.**bleep**
    The email does not request any data, access data or anything similar from me. There are also no misleading links in the email that would indicate that it is a spoof, spam or phishing email.
    But now I have the data of another Spotify user. I hope that my data will not be handled like this!!!

Dear Spotify, I would have liked to tell you this directly and personally. But as a contact you only offer the option via the community. What a shame and really unprofessional for a company of this size.

IMG_20231210_115955.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @keek66!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. Rest assured that Spotify takes user privacy very seriously. In this case, I'd recommend reaching out directly to the Customer Support team here so they can take a look at what might be going on.

Have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @keek66!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. Rest assured that Spotify takes user privacy very seriously. In this case, I'd recommend reaching out directly to the Customer Support team here so they can take a look at what might be going on.

Have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello Jose,

As I have already written, I would like to contact Spotify Support directly. However, I can't find a way, phone number or even an email address to contact support.
Sometimes I get the impression that satisfied customers are just a necessary evil to generate revenue.

I have got a mail in Swedish where it says that my premium bill couldn't be paid....I don't have any premium membership, I have the Free version.

It says that I will be charged 789 Swedish crowns if I don't confirm before 2023-12-19.

They ask me to click on the link and confirm so they can validate the payment.

My question is if this is a fake mail?

It comes from Spotify noreply@ magazineluiza.com

Thanks in advance

Hello @keek66 @marantkos!

It sounds like this is a fake email with malicious purposes. A thread was made for this since other users have also received similar emails, check it out here. I'd recommend following the steps in the status update to be safe.

Let me know if you have any questions or there is anything else I can help with!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts