Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

convert from spotify Facebook to email address only account

convert from spotify Facebook to email address only account

Hello, I hope support is reading. I remember earlier someone wanted to stop using facebook forever, but still wanted to save their spotify account.

Someone from spotify helped converte said person's account to their email address so they could be free to deactivate facebook. Please do the same for me.

I hate facebook and I am frustrated that I am forced to use it to continue Spotify -- granted it was my fault for creating it through them in the first place. I didn't not expect my attitude towards FB to change in the forseable future at the time.

I wished there was a more elegant, self servicing solution to this problem. I have a ton of playlists that I want to keep without having to share them with myself in order to build my account back up. Please help, thank you in advance. 

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get everything moved to a new non-Facebook account for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts