Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

create a second account

Solved!

create a second account

Hello,

How do I do to create a second account for another person using my computer where I already have spotify downloaded?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

I think in this case your friend would need to log into their own Facebook on your computer to make their account.

This would help to prevent from any complications during the account creation process.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Log out and then go back to the sign in, then instead of signing in click on the link underneath the password box that say's "Not a User? Sign up"

thanks, but spotify then provide prefilled details from my facebook account, I want to register an account for a friend that does not have a laptop, should I not be able to do that without sign on to my friends facebook account?

Marked as solution

Hey!

I think in this case your friend would need to log into their own Facebook on your computer to make their account.

This would help to prevent from any complications during the account creation process.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

hi spotify

@jm7866 wrote:

Hello,

How do I do to create a second account for another person using my computer where I already have spotify downloaded?

You can make a new account at any time from the signup page: https://www.spotify.com/signup/

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Tealeaves1 - Are you having issues / need help with sometime?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts