Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

customer service at spotify

Solved!

customer service at spotify

I think spotify really needs to put a few ppl behind a phone cz I know there are a miliion ppl out there like me that want to get premium but would like to speak to someone. I was just about to get premium but don't put credit card numbers on the Web and can't talk to a representative, not to mention after seeing posts about ppl getting double the money taking out of their accounts and can't speak to a customer service rep over the phone to hash out the problem. No thank you spotify. Stop being snobs and talk to your customers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@werunthe617 wrote:
I think spotify really needs to put a few ppl behind a phone cz I know there are a miliion ppl out there like me that want to get premium but would like to speak to someone. I was just about to get premium but don't put credit card numbers on the Web and can't talk to a representative, not to mention after seeing posts about ppl getting double the money taking out of their accounts and can't speak to a customer service rep over the phone to hash out the problem. No thank you spotify. Stop being snobs and talk to your customers

Hi @werunthe617. I know you requested telephone customer support, but the best way to get in touch quickly with customer service is through Twitter (@SpotifyCares), or you can email them here. In reference to your concern about paying for Spotify online, you can purchase gift cards to reload your account without the use of a credit card.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@werunthe617 wrote:

Hi @werunthe617. I know you requested telephone customer support, but the best way to get in touch quickly with customer service is through Twitter (@SpotifyCares), or you can email them here. In reference to your concern about paying for Spotify online, you can purchase gift cards to reload your account without the use of a credit card.

Great that's what's up I'm gonna look into that..but is there anyway I can take advantage of the 1st 3 months 99 cents with the gift cards?

@werunthe617 wrote:
Great that's what's up I'm gonna look into that..but is there anyway I can take advantage of the 1st 3 months 99 cents with the gift cards?

Unfortunately, no, I don't believe so. You might consider trying a prepaid Visa card (often sold at the same places that sell gift cards), but I know that some of those only work intermittently with online retailers. Good luck! 🙂

Suggested posts