Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

deactivated Fb account now no access

deactivated Fb account now no access

I deactivated my Fb account and found out that I lost access to my spotify bc I signed up originally through FB. I had no idea when i cancelled Fb that I would lose spotify. So I had to re-login to FB to even access these boards, what a joke. Then I go to the help form and it will not let me past step 1 describing my problem.

How do I use spotify without having an FB account. was going to cancel my original account and start a new spotify account but I do not want to lose my playlists. This is super frustrating and quite frankly makes me want to leave spotify as well...how do I get back on spotify without having a facebook account???

4 Replies

Hey there, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly. If you already have a case # from submitting before, either reply to that email directly or post it here and we'll chase it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You can create a new account with a Spotify username and password (i.e. not with facebook).

Then you can submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can merge the playlists etc. into the new account.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I cannot get past step #1 in the help form...the drop down box will not activate for step #2!!!

@user-removed wrote:

I cannot get past step #1 in the help form...the drop down box will not activate for step #2!!!

Hey 🙂 

Try using this one instead 😉

Just be sure to reply directly to any automated email replies you get. 

/P

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts