Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

debit card as payment

debit card as payment

Hi,

I've been trying to sign up for Spotify premium with my debit card and it keeps sending me to the payment failure page. I have tried it on a different browser and an incognito page as well and still, it didn't work 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

U.S.

3 Replies

Hey @sheyala,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you received a "payment failure" notice from Spotify when you tried to subscribe to Premium, it'd be great for you to reach out to your bank/payment method provider to double-check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online (and even recurring) purchases.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having the same issue and I have tried using 2 different debit cards. I've contacted the bank and everything is fine with my accounts. It's a problem on Spotify's end. I've literally done everything that was required (including going on an incognito browser). So can you guys please find out the issue. Thanks. 

Kind Regards

Same problem, not a single card, debit or credit, from different banks and fully functional when doing purchases outside Argentina and subscriptions... none is being accepted. As everybody else I already followed the Incognito procedure.

Suggested posts