Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

delete account

Solved!

delete account

I want to delete my account, so I added ".del" to my emailadress 6 days ago: on which my account should be have been deleted within 48 hours. But it's still there......

Can somebody take action?

thanx

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey jouke805, welcome to the Community.

Looks like it's been deleted now. Please check again.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey jouke805, welcome to the Community.

Looks like it's been deleted now. Please check again.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Richard, can you please delete my account? This one has been created, but i have already a premium account (Krab54) wich i use...

I'll get one of our agents to come help you out asap, Tijne.

I added .del to my email address a couple a weeks ago and my account has still not been deleted. It should have been deleted within 48 hours and it's still here. What should I do? Can you please delete my account? I would really appreciate if you could delete my account. 

please delete my spotify account i cant enter anything on your contact form i want it gone now please

DiscFlip  - I've checked and your account has now been deleted. Sorry it took a while.

Guckx - our contact form should be up and running again now, apologies for the downtime there.

Meredith or Richard can you please delete my account.

Could I also get my account deleted ASAP please? Thanks

rev and rmathis92 - your accounts have now been deleted.

For anyone else, the Communtiy isn't really the best place to come to get your account deleted. Instead, just drop us a line via our contact form

I'll be locking this thread now.

Suggested posts