Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

deleted playlists and playlist content

deleted playlists and playlist content

I was sitting on the bus today listening and it I found that I had an unkonwn device in the lsit of spotify connect and the music I was listening to kept changing song without me telling it to, and now I saw that alot of playlists had been emptied and others removed and I have no way of contacting spotify to get my account restored to the state it was last night or this morning before any of this happened.

things I've done

changed my password

logged out all the devices

3 Replies

The next thing you can do is go to your Account page and scroll down to "Recover playlists." From there you can get the deleted playlists back. If you've already changed password and removed devices (make sure you log out of all devices as well), then the problem should not re-occur.

I've done that, but alot of playlists were emptied of songs before they were deleted and it only recovers the empty list not the songs in it

From what I have found on the internet, there is no way to see your playlist history. What you can try to do is look at your song history on Spotify and recover as many songs as possible.

Suggested posts