Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

delinked facebook, cant log into spotify anymore

Solved!

delinked facebook, cant log into spotify anymore

Hi guys,

I hope you can help me, because I don't know how to solve this problem.

A few days ago I delinked my facebook and spotify account (I didn't like all my spotify information posting on my facebook account). Today I tried to log into my spotify, but it didn't work. 

Things I tried:

*logging in with different email/username and password combinations (error: wrong password/username combination).

*linking my facebook account to my spotify and logging in with facebook (error: wrong password/username combination).

*deleting spoitfy, downloading it again and try to log in with facebook (wrong password/username etc).

*logging in with my iphone (error 404)

*clicking the 'i forgot my password' link, put in my email, never received an email. When trying again to fill in username/email to request new password it says 'ooops something went wrong'. 

I seriously do not know what to do, my account still exists, but I just can't get in. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to community. I suggest you to contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/lv/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to community. I suggest you to contact customer support.

https://www.spotify.com/lv/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/
or Twitter @SpotifyCares

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

re: Spoify case # 04122946

I am still unable to get into my spotify account with my facebook...I have tried linking another email to my facebook to see if that helps but it didn't. i love my spotify account PLEASE help....

Suggested posts