Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

disconnect spotify from facebook - can't find the answers

disconnect spotify from facebook - can't find the answers

Hello,

I can only imagine this is a tired subject. problem is that every source I try to use to do this yields me absolutely no outcome. So here goes:

1. I'm trying to disconnect from facebook. I can't get a reset email to go to my email address. I went through the process of deleting my facebook account so that there should be no more connection with it. i turned off all my sharing switches. I still can't get password recovery to send an email to my actual email address. I have checked all the alternative folders for trash or spam.

2. should I need to just kill my account - I have the family premium now. If I have to create a new account, is there a way to transfer my subscription and playlists and stuff like that over to my new account?

thanks in advance for your help!!

Eric

Plan Family

Premium

Country USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey Eric,

1. You can follow the steps on this page on how to disconnect Facebook from your Spotify account. Note: If you signed up for your Spotify account with Facebook, it’s automatically connected to Facebook and you can't disconnect it. It’s not possible to disconnect from Facebook via your mobile device.

For your password reset issue, you may head to this page. I suggest using an incognito window on your web browser or a different device if possible.

2. You can contact support to request for the transfer - you just have to prove you own both accounts. I don't think they can transfer subscriptions so you can just ask your Family plan owner to remove your old account from the plan then invite your new one.

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

thank you - I'll see what I can do to get support to transfer my accounts.

Suggested posts