Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

downloaded playlists empty - premium account

downloaded playlists empty - premium account

For holidays I changed my sim card in my android device to one of the actuelly countrie (greece).

After this I had to sign in again in my spotify app. And i saw that all my downloaded playlists are empty now.
Why this? My account is premium. Where is the fault?
7 Replies

Hey there!

Do you mean that your playlists have disappeared? Or have the offline playlists you had desynced?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Desynced.

...and is it not possible for the app to use the "old files" on the phone for a resync?

...is this maybe a problem with the place of storage? With the older app a chose the storage on external sd. With the new app i didn't find the point to manage this.

Hello,

There's no need to triple post - You can edit your posts by clicking on "Options" on your post.

I imagine when you put your new sim card in your device, it might have cleared the cache, and would have removed your offline playlists. If you had to reinstall the Spotify application, this may have the same effect.
Airhorn Enthusiast

See below.....

Hello and thank you for the answer.
I didn't see the point "Options".Otherwise I will use it.

I only see "Reply" "Accept as Solution" "Kudo 0"

OK. I just see this was because of i used the "mobile" version and not "Full" like now.

To your answer. This was not the first time I do this change of the greece sim card. The last year I had no problems.
But this year I use the new spotify app. Maybe here is the problem.

Suggested posts