Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

duplicated payment

duplicated payment

My Question or Issue

I already registered for Spotify a few months ago and have been using it thinking i was paying for a different subscription to premium because it would only allow meto shuffle - then i went in and upgraded my account today and it has charged me $11.99 again (12th March) even though you just took a payment out on the 9th March - i obviously was not getting my monies worth when i first starting paying after the trial period coz only could shuffle - pls credit me for at least the duplicated payment on the 9th or 12th March - thank you - btw this is a silly way to contact you - what a nightmare!!

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out on the community !

The issue you're describing fits a situation where a user created two account by mistake.

Please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

On top of that you can check the "Why have i been charged?" help page here and in case needed, reach out to support using it.

Hope this helps 😃

thanks for your response - i tried what you suggested but only 1 accounts is coming up under my email address - so what do i do now and how do i get a credit for the duplicated charge - surely they have a direct customer support other than a public forum - they have no right to take money out again for an already paid for subscription and then not give me a contact to be able to get my money back - this is insane 😞

Suggested posts