Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

edit an email address

edit an email address

Please help

i am trying to change the email address that is currently set for my spotify account.

i have changed it through facebook correctly but it still shows in the spotify account as the old one.

i tried sending an email on the spotify contact us page and hey! guess what, the email address that they will respond to is the old one i am trying to change.

i am not a technophobe in any way shape or form but the laptop has nearly flown out of the window twice this morning.

all i am trying to do is create a password for a device but spotify keeps sending to the email address it will not allow me to change

very frustrated

3 Replies

Hey there, this isn't something we can fix via Community, but if you get in touch using this contact form using the email address you want to be emailed at, someone will get back to you to help out. Once you've emailed, post back here with the case # you get and we can make sure it gets passed to the right people.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi

Many thanks for your response

please see below the details in the email response inc the case number

Spotify Case # 01155132:  Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0Y2Acu:ref‏

i look forward to hearing your response

Perfect. I've put that into the hands of the best people to sort this out -- they'll be in touch soon, so sit tight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts