Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

error code 410 - possibly account has been hacked - No response from Spotify!!!

error code 410 - possibly account has been hacked - No response from Spotify!!!

Hi There,

I recently discovered on Monday 28th that i couldn't access Spotify and when i logged in i was getting error code 410. I followed the online instructions on how to reset your password but i didn't receive any emails to my regsisted email account fater several attempts (I also check the junk folder)

I came to the conclsuion that my account could possibly have been hacked as all of a sudden my password changed and no correspondence were being sent. I'm the only one using Spotify so it would'nt have been an accidental password reset by someone else!

I contacted support@spotify.com on Monday evening and they asked me sone security questions which i answered promptly and now its all gone silent!! I have chased this up them with follow up emails asking for a response but i have received nothing.

Is there any other way to contact Spotify? I submitted the online form via the support section on their website detailing every aspect of my issue..

Is there some sort escalation process? as i've got a very important function happening on Friday and i've compiled playlists galore for this occasion.

Any help or advice would be great

Thanks

Chris

3 Replies

Email and Twitter (@SpotifyCares) are the only ways to contact Spotify support. If you don't hear anything back by the end of play today, drop your 8-digit case number here (if you have one) and a member of the community team can ask someone from Spotify to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello! Same problem with my account "smixx"
Contact support by mail.. Some sécurity questions and silence :-/! Contact spotifycares on twitter and silence too !! Please help

My référence mail [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0rxddE:ref ]

Suggested posts