Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

facebook help help now password help

facebook help help now password help

okay so i changed my facebook password earlier, and when i did i selected for facebook to be logged out of other devices i've logged in with. this caused spotify to log out. when i signed back in, spotify asked me if i had an account. i said yes but it asked me to sign in again. it asked for my username, which confused me because i use my e-mail. i closed it and spotify logged out, so i logged back in and this time i said i didn't have an account. now i've made a new account but with the same name and everything. i even found my old account and my playlists are all there. if i can get rid of the new one and use the old one again, that'd be the best option.

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to get this sorted for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

i got an e-mail saying that some information of mine needed to be confirmed to delete the duplicate account. i responded this morning, and i haven't gotten a response back.

@user-removed - Sometimes the teams are quite busy at the weekends, give it until end of play on Monday and if you haven't heard anything let us know 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts