Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

facebook not recognizing premium account that was created with facebook

facebook not recognizing premium account that was created with facebook

I have had spotify premium for years, I created the account with my facebook login. Yesterday (the day my monthly subscription payment came out of my bank) i tried to deactivate my facebook. After opening spotify and not being able to login without facebook being activated I began trying to figure out if there was a way to have my spotify account without facebook, which i now know i can't because i started spotify with my facebook info. thats fine, id rather have spotify and facbook than neither. So when reactivating my facebook and trying to login to spotify, a new account was created (a free trial account) and I can't figure ut how to get back connected with my actual spotify account. I have always logged in with facebook, so i don't have a "spotify username and password". but everytime i log in with facebook it logs me into this new account. I was able to find my old account by someones account who followed me, and the username is now just the account number. I really need this to be fixed as soon as possible, and I can't find anything about it online, and havn't recieved an email back from spotify service. This is making me mad. I've paid 10 dollars a months for countless months. this is the first issue, but I use this for my business, and it is a nessesity. any help is appreciated

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

if i was you i would immidiately contact the spotify support team by using this form.

Please be patient because it's weekend and also check your inbox when done and reply to the automated e-mail even if it says "noreply". Also don't forget to check your spambox. 🙂 The technical spotify team will help you i think.

good luck 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

@Amarro is absolutely correct here. Your best bet is to contact the Spotify team directly.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts