Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

facebook

facebook

how do i disconnect from facebook? i have scoured my spotify and facebook aswell as the faqs and nothing seems to give me the option to disconnect from facebook without effecting either of them, all i want is to separate the two

2 Replies

If you signed up before September 22nd 2011: Log in using your Spotify username and password that you chose on registration. Then, under Preferences, there will be an option to disconnect from Facebook.

If you signed up after September 22nd 2011: A Facebook connection is mandatory for all new users who signed up after that date, you'll have to find another music service that doesn't connect with Facebook.

Tankwestgate - @Stupify is right, but it seems you've made two accounts. One with your 'tankwestgate' username, the other linked to your Facebook. 

Please head over to this post for info on sorting this out. If you temporarily connect your FB to 'Tankwestgate' it will deactivate this duplciate account. You can then remove this FB connection via your Preferences page. 

Suggested posts