Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

first time user please help

first time user please help

recently input my card details to try spotify premium for 30 days, I thought I did it under this account, when I went to listen to spotify today I was logged out of my account (I didn't log out) I then logged back in and the system has none of my recently played music and is asking me to try spotify premium for 30 days. I already put in my card details and agreed that payment would be taken on the 12th of August after my trial was up. I am now afraid that it didn't register correctly and I am hesitant to put in my card details twice in case I am charged twice. I have one other face book account under [email deleted for security reasons] never use this as it was from years ago. can someone please look into this for me?

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed

Log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your registered email address. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium trial.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts