Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

forgot my password and can't login because my email isn't registered anymore..

Solved!

forgot my password and can't login because my email isn't registered anymore..

hi!

I have a problem with my login. so

I am still logged in in my account at one of my computers but I forgort my password and when I registered I used a students email adress which is not activ anymore. so I can't get a mail with a new password.. And although I am logged in right now, I cannot change my email adress because I would have to tipe in my password to confirm. and I can't read them out from my computer as well. 

is there any possibility to change my email adress any other way or is there any support somewhere? 

I do have an premium account and I have payment confirmations..

thatnks for the help!

mareen

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@nikitaano The site seems fine on their end. Can you try a different web browser? If that doesn't work, do you have access to another device to access the link (trying a different internet connection may help, too).

--

Hey there @rv85, welcome to the community!

Contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form so they can locate your account for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a reply from a representative within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there @nikitaano, welcome to the community!

Contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form with the e-mail, date of birth, and zip code listed on the account and they can definitely recover your account for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a reply from a representative within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

hey thanks! the link isn't working.. one of the problems I didn't find any form or possibility to get in contact with support..

do you have another one?

thanks again!

mareen

@nikitaano wrote:

hey thanks! the link isn't working.. one of the problems I didn't find any form or possibility to get in contact with support..

do you have another one?

thanks again!

mareen

@nikitaano The anonymous online contact form should be working for you! Are you receiving any error messages?

Once you're on the form click 'Accounts & Payments > I want to change my account details, country, or payment method > Click "I Still Need Help" > then fill in the blanks. If you receive an automated e-mail, make sure to reply to it!

Ja I get this error on the page:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-06 um 23.25.39.png

oh no.. don't leave me hanging here.. 

@nikitaano wrote:

oh no.. don't leave me hanging here.. 

@nikitaano I apologize for the late response. I'm escalating this to the team right now.

Hi i cant reset my paswoord!!! I try to reset writting my email, but since last week i dont get any email from Spotify! to can change it!!! i need to make some changes. So i really need to get into my account!

Heeeeeelp! And the link someone gives for help is not working 😕

Marked as solution

@nikitaano The site seems fine on their end. Can you try a different web browser? If that doesn't work, do you have access to another device to access the link (trying a different internet connection may help, too).

--

Hey there @rv85, welcome to the community!

Contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form so they can locate your account for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a reply from a representative within 24-48 hours.

I forgot my password

Suggested posts