Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

forgot password. sign up email address not existing anymore.

forgot password. sign up email address not existing anymore.

Hi,

As I moved country recently, I wanted to change my location and payment details and therefore need my password. 

I always log in ith facebook so never really used my original password. When trying to reset it, spotify automatically sends an e-mail to the sign up e-mail address. The problem is this is my student email address I had during university, which is not existing anymore. In other words Iäm stuck. I cannot change e-mail address without password and the other way around.

Thanks for helping.

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Feel free to submit this online contact form (where you can specify what email address they reply to); and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Same problem! Please help me ! Support case 02597943

@MikeBen wrote:
Same problem! Please help me ! Support case 02597943

@MikeBen 

I have escalated your case number to Spotify, you should get a response within 24 hours or so.

ANthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey guys, please respond directly to the email where you found those case numbers. You'll then hear from us shortly!

Suggested posts