Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

friends

friends

Hello, i just got Spotify through my facebook, and i want to follow my friends on spotify but i dont know how to do it.. any help please? 

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There are two ways you can find your friends:

1. Using the "Who to Follow" recommendations which appear at the top of the activity feed and in the "Follow Tab" (on the left). 

2. By typing the first name of your friend into the main search box their profile should be offered as a suggestion under the heading "Users"

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My Facebook Friends won'y show up either. It always says "There are no more people to show at this time". And my people list will not show up in my activity feed. I really would like to follow my facebook friends

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

That sounds strange, I have seen a few examples of this here on the community recently with no clear solution. Are you connecting via a network that Facebook is blocked on or anything? 

Peter

Peter

No. I get on Facebook all the time on my computer via same network as my spotify

@Korvain wrote:

No. I get on Facebook all the time on my computer via same network as my spotify

Since I am yet to see a solution to this on the community, I would suggest you get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and see if they have any words/steps of wisdom which can help you out. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts